AU — Call & Win — Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions of Crew Media B.V., partners and sponsors, also ‘Promoter’ or ‘We’.
- These terms and conditions apply to all promotional activities, such as Call/Quiz services and similar promotional price actions from the Organizer, based in The Netherlands (Rustenburgerstraat 321 – H, 1073 GG, Amsterdam)
- Prior to participating the promotion or action, relevant information is given or made available on request, about the duration of the action, the winning price and / or product, the cost of participation, the nature of the game, the criteria on which the participants are assessed, the selection procedure for the provision of prizes, the end date of the action, and when or how the results are announced.
- The actions are open to participation by individuals that are 18 (eighteen) years or older and of which we have received a fully completed registration during the promotional period.
- By participating, you declare to accept these terms and conditions and the promotion.
- Excluded from participation are employees and relatives of the Promoter, including partners and sponsors.
- The consumer with the most points scored in a single (max 30 minute) call session at the end of the prize period is classified as the winner. The score will be related to the phone number that has been used to call the 1900 number. The winner will be determined from all participants who meet these terms and conditions and the provided additional game conditions or after participating in a final game at the invitation of the organizer. Within 7 (seven) days after the promotional period ends, the winner will be contacted by e-mail or telephone. If a winner is not available, up to maximum of two times, another winner will be determined. There is no option for corresponding about the results and the awarding of the prize. The administrative data of the organizer are decisive.
The promoter organizes promotional campaigns in 3 different categories:
Voucher (e.g supermarket, beauty and petrol ), Electronica ( e.g. Phones and tablets ) and a CAR. A minimum of 1 (one) prize will be given away per prize category at the end of term for the promotion.
- For the CAR category the prize is made available from the (collective) prize pool of the Organizer consistent with the partners in the group and only one car will be given away in this category.
- This category includes all different advertised car : brands, types and models.
- All additional costs such as postage, courier or bank fees are paid by the winner. If a promotional game tax or any other kind of tax is applicable, related to (promotional) games as a results of winning a prize, this tax will be paid by the winner and the payments thereof at the first request by the prize winner shall be shown.
- The promoter reserves the right to change the promotional price with another promotional price of equal (economic) value, in consultation with the winner, after the end of the closing date of the action. If one and the same price and/or price of the same product can be won by participating in a service or similar actions, the Organizer will only have one (1) prize available for each telephone number or (email) address.
- A prize or other (similar) alternative gained, will (at the latest) be made available within 21 (twenty one) days after the closing date at the address provided by the prize winner. In case of a cash prize, this will be credited to an account specified by the prize winner.
- The promoter is not responsible for any visible or hidden defects nor for any damage in the delivery or shipment of the prize to the provided address.
- If products are not available the sponsor reserves the right to offer a cash prize as an alternative or replace every prize partially or wholly. If the prizes are replaced with a cash prize, the prize will be a minimum of the same (economic) value. The prize must be taken as offered and is not transferable or severable.
- The winner agrees in consultation with the organizer to the use of his/her name, city, country and possible placement of a picture on the promoters website for post-promotional activities.
- These terms and conditions may at any time be changed or updated by us. Important updates will be tracked on the website in these terms and conditions. Therefore regularly check these terms and conditions.
- The promoter reserves the right to terminate the action in its sole discretion and without notice suspend or modify the promotional campaign, including, but not limited to, if there are any obvious errors in software and /or transmission errors and for compliance reasons. The contents of these terms and conditions is subject to obvious clerical errors and interpretation.
For any questions or comments, please contact us per e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated on: November 18, 2014